Thursday 30 October 2014

Karina Buckley- analytical review- The Danger Dress


I usually wake up at 8am every saturday. This particular saturday I woke up earlier than expected, without an alarm. Something was calling me. I rolled out of bed running my hands through my shaggy hair and my newly grown beard. Something was telling me to go for a run, like a voice whispering in the back of my mind. I pulled on my old running shoes and set off. LA is so beautiful at this time of day. The palm tree leaves were dancing in the slight breeze and the sun was peaking over the sky scrapers. As I ran further up the road I saw a bright white light, blinding me for a few seconds. In those few seconds of blindness I met the woman that changed my life. Lent against a wall reading 'surfing cowboys' she stood there angelic like, looking at me with so much desire. stood there in a danger dress. Lady danger.


image I used source- http://fashiontoast.com/2013/11/where-have-all-the-surfing-cowboys-gone/

This was my own interpretation of the image displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment