Sunday 19 October 2014

Colour Theory part 2- using makeup

In kats lesson she asked up to create 2 face charts and 2 actual looks using Achromatic, analogous , complimentary and monochromatic colour's.


Monochromatic- 
This is my take on monochromatic, I used different shades of blue to achieve this look. Unfortunately the lighting in my flat does not show the colour's true justice.

























Achromatic -In this look I used basic black, white and grey on the eyes and a dark black lip.
























Complimentary colour's- In this look i only used two colour's. Yellow and purple. I tried to go for an Arabian feel with the eyes but added thin lines to make the look more dramatic.




















Analogous colour's- 
In this look i chose to use yellow and green. When I looked at these colours i instantly though of a bird and tried to create 'wings' or 'feathers' with the eyes. I used yellow for the lips as if a beak and green contour for dramatic effect

No comments:

Post a Comment