Monday 27 October 2014

Personality Selfie




 In this picture it shows what I think shows my interests and personality.

In this picture I have chosen to be in pajama's in a relaxed setting. I had my phone used in this picture as I am constantly on it! Geordie shore is being displayed on my laptop as embarrassingly it is my favourite program. My laptop shows my interest in technology. I also have a bottle of wine in my lap as its the one drink I have when i go out with my friends :) Also shown in this picture is a mac bag, make up brushes and a few DVD's which shows my love for make up and films. I feel like i should of taken a picture with me smiling as i am generally a really happy bubbly person but this picture also shows me being in my own little world :)



No comments:

Post a Comment