Wednesday 26 November 2014

Mac's heirloom collection































Image source- 0http://www.allurabeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/MAC-Heirloom-Mix-Collection-Promo-2.jpg

I recently visited Mac in West Quay shopping centre. The first thing I noticed was one of their new fall collections. Heirloom mix. Which is inspired by family heirlooms. This collection features , brush kits , eye shadow palettes and a new range of lip products! Why am I mentioning this? Well it clearly isn't a picture of an Elizabethan but I feel the make up for the campaign definitely had Elizabeth aspects! Just look at the light eyebrows , pale foundation, bright pink blusher on the apples of the cheeks and the berry coloured lips ! Even the hair you could say has Elizabethan hints with the crimping all though I think it resembles more of the French Revolution !

No comments:

Post a Comment