Monday 17 November 2014

FINAL DESIGN


Today I described to change my design slightly. I felt like it didn't stand out enough and was way too simple. I kept the idea of white eyelashes , berry lips and flawless base. I decided to extend the eyeshadow outwards up to my eyebrows and have a distinct gold line under each eyebrow. I didn't want the eyeshadow to be one block colour so I used mac mineralized skin finish in global glow which is a more bronze colour but I think it compliments the gold. I tried the look with eyebrows this time and felt that a normal brown brow would'nt work as well. To achieve this look I used my own foundation , concealer , powder and skin finish and the supra pallette to achieve this look.

Lighter lips version . Decided to go with dark lips as I felt the colour didn't go well with the gold. 

Trying my look with liner using the supra colour mixture that I used for the lips. 
I do like the idea of matching my liner and lips but I wanted to keep the look as simple as possible (like Elizabethans) but with vibrant colours. 





My next step would be  to write detailed instructions for my partner to follow 

No comments:

Post a Comment